Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23

Probably my "best" or better of my writing is my research paper. It was my favorite to write since we got to chose our own topic and that allowed me to chose something i am really passionate about, which is food. My research paper was probably one of the harder assignments that has been assigned during this class becase sooo much research went into it and it was hard deciphering whether or not a source was scholarly. Obviously i still have a lot of work to do before i turn the final draft in in the portfolio but so far im pretty happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree with you, the area that I would recommend fixing on your research paper would be your analysis. You do a great job at introducing your sources and quotes and explaining why you have brought them in, but I wanted to see a bit more break down on what the sources actually meant for your paper. Why is it important? There is a bit of fluff that could be cut out and replaced with analysis but otherwise the paper was great!!!

    ReplyDelete